11.04.2013

Photo Diary: Spiral Jetty, Utah


After a month of road tripping throughout the American South West, I am finally back home in good ol' New York. Although I'm still in the process of completing a daily blog narrating my experiences on the trip for HY.GEN.IC, I thought that I would share some of my personal photographs with A Hit of Sarah readers. Our first destination on the trip was Robert Smithson's Spiral Jetty, one of the Land Art movement's most well-known works. It was located at an environment unlike any other, boasting beautiful views of the sparkling, Great Salt Lake and encompassed by flowered covered mountains. Set far away from the city, it truly is a place to escape and appreciate nature for all it's beauty and serenity. Read about my experiences there on PromoteandPreserve.com/land-art!



1 comment: