9.12.2012

Streetstyle: Stylist, Shail Upadhya

Amazing street style is a given at New York Fashion Week so it's hard to chose a favorite...but I've done it. Fashion stylist (and Bill Cunningham regular), Shail Upadhya, had the style that attracted me the most this fashion week. Every day I spotted him at Lincoln Center in a new crazy and unique ensemble that not many could pull off. So of course I had to stop and chat with him and snap some photographs, not once, but twice. I would've definitely taken some more if I had the chance. What do you think of Upadhya's look?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I came across your blog for the first time to day and find it very intriguing and different-in a good way. Keep up the good work!

    http://oneguysstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete